17 Content Superstar Marketing Ideas!
So you are finally starting to believe there may be some truth to the fact that to be successful in life and business you need content, because content is the king!
It doesn’t matter if it’s a web blog post, website content, copywriting or email marketing, social media posts, article ezines or forums, you need content. Content is the holy grail of viral communication, attraction marketing and traffic generation.
Even though content ideas may not come so easy for you, the truth is inspiration can be found within the most simple parts of your daily life. Below are 17 tips for creating superstar marketing content.
17 Content Superstar Marketing Ideas
1. Online news portals: This is one of the easiest to find content sources. The secret is to add your own opinion and thoughts on how it impacts your niche or even you. Only refer to news that is relevant to your audience. Don’t overgeneralize and don’t write about irrelevant news.
2. Audience Needs: What is the information your audience needs? Make a simple list of the type of information they need and write about it. To collect more information about your audience, you need to know your audience first. It not good only to guess. Guesswork maybe will cover a percentage of your niche needs. You can start an online poll or read and answer their comments. Finally ask them for what they want more.
3. Solve Problems. What are the top problems or pain points your audience has? Provide answers and solutions to these problems! The top earners of every industry are the top problem solvers.
4. How To Lists: People love to read content in easily consumable and sharable bits and bytes. This is why tips work great. There are some article marketing sites that are not letting you write lists. l personally like lists, top tens, how to tips etc.
5. Write About Your lessons learned. Even if you have only been in business 30 days longer than some of your readers, they can learn from you. Share your best tips. What have you learned? How can you help them avoid the mistakes you made? Is a story worth telling? Tell a story from the past experiences you have to help your audience. You can be inspirational.
6. Write inspirational stories. Share both the good and bad. If you share your real self, the fact that you are human and make mistakes, try things that sometimes don’t work, people will be better able to connect with you. The best inspirational stories are about how you failed and succeed in life or in business. Transformational stories are the best.
7. Social Media Stories. Write stories about what you found in social media, use other people stories.
8. Video Blogging or Video Marketing. Video has massive exposure. YouTube is the number 3 site in ALEXA ranking after Google and Facebook. You don’t need an expensive camera to start. Start with a webcam and a good Mic. A very good video marketing site that can learn you how to start video marketing and video distribution is Traffic Geyser. Try Traffic Geyser for $1 only!
10. Photos. If you attend an event or go on vacation, take photos! Upload the photos to Pinterest, Flickr, TwitPic and talk about them on your blog. One picture a thousand word! Photos can be leveraged for the long term. Photos can create buzz marketing around you and your business or achievements.
11. Inspirational Personalities or books you read. Who influences and educates you? Who inspires you to keep doing what you’re doing? l wrote about Napolleon Hill, Robert Kiyosaki and the best book l read about mlm and affiliate marketing.
12. Guest blogging. Invite some of your favorite bloggers or blog friends to guest blog on your blog. The best is to do exchange guest blogging. Focus on finding people who know their stuff and who your audience can relate to, in other words find expert bloggers to lift you up.
13. Product or services reviews. Write a simple blog post about the product. Share the key features, benefits, how it works and why people should buy it. Recommend a free trial. Recommend only the products or services you are using and have to do with your niche’s needs. Are you solving a problem with this Product? If not leave it.
14. Write a series of blog posts. l have some series of blog posts and l blog daily. You cannot create content if you don’t adopt blogging as a daily habit. Add an email opt-in to your newsletter and you can grow your list exponentially if you are providing good content.
15. Marketing tools. Do you have a favorite marketing tool, internet marketing tool, or other framework your audience could present? Make it available when people opt-in to your email list. If now, give whatever you have free or use a PLR offer!
16. Keep track of stats. Do some data mining. Keep track of what are the most attracting posts to your audience. Don’t left everything at luck. To have good luck you need to track everything, apart from blog stats and unique visitors.
17. Start a private Facebook group. Facebook groups are a great way to nurture relationships and provide people a platform to communicate, ask questions and engage in a more intimate setting. l have a private Facebook group called John Ioannis Divramis Paramarketing, an Avon Group and 4 Facebook pages l administrate. as well as several other communities I am part of and manage. They have been very beneficial to building solid relationships built on trust and also offer much input in regard to content. You can find my Personal page here:
or you can add me as a friend here:
To Your Success!