How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle
Hello Folks! How are you today? Day 35 today of the 100 days blogging marathon challenge and still going! l was looking on new ways in making money online and l came across Amazon Kindle. Amazon went online in 1996, is one of the most old new economy internet based business and l have been a loyal amazon client since 1999! So, today l would like to pay respect to an internet giant which has great products and gives the opportunity to everyone to make money with Amazon Kindle!
What is Amazon kindle?
Amazon Kindle is a self electronic publishing system that you can buy or rent the content you want on your pc, laptop, or kindle device. Kinlde is a very user-friendly content system and everyone can use it as final user or as a publisher.
What are the Benefits of Amazon Kindle?
If you are a publisher, you have many benefits using Amazon Kindle solution instead of preferring the old book publishing way.
1. Publishing Costs: The publishing costs are significantly lower than the handbook publishing. You don’t need any physical distribution and you don’t have upfront costs.
2. Distribution channels are online and they operate fully automated without your own the presence! It’s a passive online income system! The distribution channel is worldwide with no geographical restrictions.
3. 70% Royalties! It is like having 70% commissions. A 26 years old girl, Amanda Hocking has made millions with Amazon Kindle and she still has a blogger blog with no top-level domain!
How to start with Amazon Kindle?
In order to start making money with Amazon Kindle, you have to open your own kindle account. Then you have to find your e-book topic, and you can do it very easily by using the google free keyword tool. It is better to find a market that it is not only a niche market, but it has many hits on the search engines, it would be better to start with a larger market segment. You need to have a large audience for your book. If you don’t have a large audience for your kindle book, then your project will fail! So start with a large segment. My personal advice is not to start with fiction, as soon as the fiction market segment is undefinable and huge! Start with easier topics, with how to books, and practical things that you know best. The two most important questions you have to answer next are which is your target audience and what are your goals and objectives?
Know Your Audience
The very first thing you must do when creating content with Amazon kindle or writing your e-book is to know your audience and to set clear objectives. Again content is the king!
- Who are you writing for?
- What are their needs?
- What are their pain points?
- How can you help them solve their problems and minimize their pain points?
- Why are you writing for them?
- Why should they give a rip about what you have to say and share with them?
What are your Goals and Objectives in making money with kindle?
It is important that you have clear business goals and objectives. If you don’t have a plan, strategy, and prioritized tactics that support and align to your business goals then it’s all for nothing! The purpose of this post is to help you identify sources of content inspiration that will help you better connect and provide value to your audience.
So your main goal is to provide better content for your audience and also to connect with them. Every book is a new dialogue window with your target market. You should communicate with them and align your goals with their needs and pains.
What are your expectations with kindle publishing? Are they real in making money with Amazon kindle? Having unreal expectations is one f the worst and more destructive illusions.
To Your Success!